Are you tired of having separate single-serve and full carafe coffee makers because they occupy much space on your countertop?
And besides, having these two coffee machines separately offer a lot of inconveniences, cost and maintenance-wise.
But there is a more cost-effective and comfortable alternative to these time-consuming coffee machines: a dual coffee maker. This double coffee maker will solve your problem.
What are the dual coffee makers?
Known as a two-way coffee maker or a 2-in-1 coffee machine, the dual coffee maker allows you to brew both single-serve coffee and a full carafe.
Aside from offering the best convenience, a dual coffee maker is a perfect appliance for households that have different brewing needs.
5 Best Dual Coffee Makers Reviews 2019
1. Cuisinart SS-15 Maker Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer
Are people who ‘love’ coffee any different from people who ‘like’ coffee?
Well, if you love coffee, you will do anything to have different brews anytime and you would probably stick to one (maybe two) kind for the rest of your life if you just ‘like’ it.
The Cuisinart SS-15 Dual coffee maker lets you taste different coffees with just a single machine.
This coffee maker has a 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle and a single-serve brewer with variable capacities of 6, 8 and 10 oz.
The single-serve coffee brewer has a charcoal-based water filter that purifies your water without affecting the taste of your coffee.
Consequently, the 12-cup coffee brewer has a reusable filter so you don’t have to buy paper filters when using coffee grounds.
- The single-serve is K-cup compatible.
- Included in the pack is a reusable filter cup.
- Has a ‘Brew Strength Control’ so you don’t guess.
- No-spill glass carafe for easy cleaning.
- Single-serve part messes up when using a small mug.
- With plastic parts but BPA-free.
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker, Single-Serve with 12-Cup Carafe
If you want to be one among the satisfied customers who grabbed the opportunity of owning one of these coffee machines, you will not regret it.
The Hamilton Beach 49980A Dual Coffee Maker is currently one of the most affordable two-way coffee makers on Amazon online stores.
It is also the best-seller. But the low price does not affect the high-quality performance of Hamilton Beach as it brews a whole pot while it also makes single-serve coffees in soft pods or from loose coffee grounds.
The system is fully programmable with an auto shut-off mode. Moreover, the glass carafe side has an automatic pause and serve option to give you more convenience in brewing your morning coffee.
- Dripping stops when glass carafe is removed.
- Can use a travel mug or a small cup in place of a carafe.
- With a brew selector (Regular or Bold).
- 12-cup capacity of the glass carafe.
- With automatic Pause & Serve feature.
- The travel mug is not included in order.
- Coffee at glass carafe easily gets cold.
3. De’Longhi BCO330T and Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
If you can’t wait any longer that you immediately want a cup of coffee even if the brew is not yet finished, the De’Longhi BCO330T Dual Coffee Maker can do that for you.
The 2-way BCO330T Espresso Machine offers a lot more conveniences in coffee making with a LED freshness indicator that tells you when the last coffee was brewed.
For a ground coffee dripping, it provides a large glass carafe which can hold coffee enough for large family gatherings. Aside from espresso, the De’Longhi BCO330T can also brew latte and cappuccino.
This combo coffee machine has a proprietary Flavor Savor brewing system which fully saturates and steeps the coffee grounds to make it more flavorful.
It even has an advanced water filtration system so you can use water from your tap and save you a lot of money.
- With Pause & Serve function
- Can make regular coffee and espresso.
- Features a ‘Swivel Jet’ milk frother.
- With 24-hour programmable digital timer.
- A large coffee maker which can occupy a bigger footprint in your kitchen.
- With a higher price point.
4. Ninja Coffee Maker CF085Z for Hot/Iced Coffee with 4 Brew Sizes
The Ninja Coffee Maker CF085Z is just perfect for large families because of its 43-oz. stainless steel (double-wall) carafe is so big.
This dual coffee maker does make your money truly worth it!
This two-way coffee maker has a programmable Auto-iQ One-Touch Intelligence which allows you to choose the brew and the size.
With this outstanding feature, you can draw just the right amount of water from the reservoir.
The Ninja CF085Z comes with a milk frother, a tumbler (18-oz.) for hot and cold drinks, and a list of 100 Recipes.
The coffee-shop quality Ninja Coffee Maker CF085Z comes with a patent-pending Thermal Flavor Extraction capability that lets you enhance the full flavor of coffee using automatic controls.
- The thermal carafe keeps the coffee warm for long.
- Brew sizes from a cup, travel mug, half carafe, and full carafe.
- Auto controls for heat calibration, pre-infusion, and saturation.
- Features classic & rich, over-iced, and specialty brews.
- With removable water reservoir.
- A tall appliance, may not fit in a low cabinet countertop.
- Too heavy at 8.62 pounds.
5. Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pod
A great dual coffee maker with a friendly price that is both compatible with single-serve Keurig K-cup pods and ground coffee.
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew is the fastest-selling 2-way coffee maker in several online stores as of this writing.
The 12-cup coffee pot is programmable with an auto pause and serve and a 2-hour auto shut-off features.
It is also an energy-saving dual coffee maker with the FlexBrew feature that doesn’t heat water continuously except when you need it.
The single-serve and full coffee pot Hamilton Beach has both transparent chambers so you can see on the spot what is happening with your brew.
And how do you know, this combo coffee maker has a separate water reservoir each has a water window so you can see which brewer needs refilling.
- The two brewers can be operated simultaneously.
- Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included.
- Compatible with Keurig K-cups.
- With an adjustable cup rest to fit tall mugs.
- Easy to fill and clean water tanks.
- A slower coffee brewer than others.
- A bulky two-way coffee maker.
Having a two-way coffee machine in your home allows you to brew coffee separately. It’s a good idea especially when you have a big family (or even a small one) where there are early risers. This way, you don’t need to brew a large quantity of coffee by using the single-serve side of the duo.
Additionally, using the best 2-way coffee maker gives versatility in your coffee preference. With these observations, we are just glad to pick the two best dual coffee makers on our list.
The Hamilton Beach 49980A 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker is such a wonderful find. You can use soft pods or loose ground coffee which is a big plus for us.
Likewise, the De’Longhi BCO330T Dual Coffee Maker is a nice addition to our kitchen. Its large glass carafe is ideal for our family.