Seeking for the best coffee maker without sacrificing the flavor? The Bonavita coffee makers are the talk of the town lately.
With just almost half-a-dozen models to choose from, Bonavita focuses on the art of coffee making and not just to please its competitors but to satisfy its customers.
Most of Bonavita’s line of products is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
Without further ado, we bring you 5 of the best Bonavita Coffee Makers that are taking America by storm!
Better read this before you buy.
5 Best Bonavita Coffee Makers Reviews 2019
1. Bonavita BV1500TS 5-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Thermal Carafe
If you don’t want an 8-cup Bonavita, you might want to settle with the 5-cup Bonavita BV1500TS. This coffee machine has the best price on the Bonavita coffee maker line of products as of this writing.
But you won’t regret buying this coffee machine as it is made from stainless steel and accentuated with black and silver hues. It has an optional but unique pre-infusion mode which soaked the coffee grounds to allow gas to escape.
The Bonavita One-Touch features robust stainless steel lined thermal carafe which let the coffee hot for hours. The BV1500TS is a powerful coffee machine that uses 1100 watts heating system for quick brewing.
The Bonavita BV1500TS Thermal Carafe has a brewing temperature between 195F and 205F, the perfect heat for a delicious coffee.
- With a powerful heater for quick brewing.
- Distinct showerhead makes great extraction.
- Quick coffee brewing at 6 minutes each batch.
- Uses standard #4 mesh cone-shaped filter.
- Uses 1100 watts of power, the same as a common flat iron.
- Only carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead can be machined wash.
- With BPA-free plastic materials.
2. Bonavita Connoisseur BV1901TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker with Hanging Filter Basket and Thermal Carafe
Seeking a coffee with an 8-cup capacity? Try the Bonavita Connoisseur 8-cup with a stainless steel thermal carafe.
The Connoisseur also has a hanging flat-bottom filter basket which is combined with the nice and even spread of water by the showerhead. This makes the coffee grounds more saturated allowing it to bloom longer.
The BV1901TS has identical features as that of BV1900TS, but the Connoisseur is better. The Connoisseur is an improved version of the 1900TS.
This coffee maker is comprised of a flat oval section on the top and a matching oval base. The clever design lets you brew using a one-touch button where you can hear an audible sound signalling the end of the brew.
The Bonavita Connoisseur’s filter baskets slide in and out of a slot; for easy and quick brewing.
- The metal thermal carafe keeps coffee warm longer.
- The thermal carafe has a 1.5-L capacity.
- Uses standard 8 to 12 cups basket-style filters.
- Ideal for use even by beginners.
- Easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- Uses 1560 watts of electricity.
- The basket sometimes overflows.
3. Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker
The Bonavita BV1900TS features a perfect temperature setting to give you the best flavor of the coffee. The temperature is not too hot that will literally ‘cook’ the grounds resulting in a bitter taste of the coffee.
The BV1900TS 8-cup is the predecessor of the BV1901TS. Although the latter is an improved version, there are only minute differences between the two Bonavitas.
Moreover, the Bonavita BV1900TS is a bonafide best-seller on Amazon online store where it garnered over 3,100 buyers as of this writing. This only proves that the brand has a coffee-shop quality more coffee lovers want in their coffee machine.
Just like the Connoisseur, this 8-cup coffee maker has stainless steel carafe with a flat-bottomed filter basket. Also, its showerhead is large enough to spread the hot water evenly into the grounds.
- Features a one-touch operation.
- A brand recommended by the SCA.
- Heats powerfully and precisely.
- Brews coffee with water temperature between 195F to 200F.
- 3 models to choose from.
- Features a pre-infusion mode.
- With plastic parts but certified BPA-free.
- One of the most expensive on the bunch.
4. Bonavita BV1900TD 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Programmable Setting and Thermal Carafe
Let’s be honest, the Bonavita coffee makers have one of the simplest designs of coffee machines and yet it punches powerful delivery for caffeine fanatics. Just like the Bonavita BV1900TD, the minimalist design is integrated with user-friendly controls but with advanced technique in coffee making.
This model can hold up to 8-cup of brewed coffee with a thermal carafe that keeps the liquid hot longer. Using this machine, it will give you optimum performance like quick brewing as it has an efficient heating system that can give you a cup of joe in no time.
The BV1900TD is made of a double-wall tempered glass on the inside and stainless steel on the outside that keeps heat to the minimum.
Just like other Bonavita coffee makers, the BV1900TD has a programmable auto-start timer and an optional pre-infusion mode.
- Uses #4 flat-bottom filter baskets.
- Wide a showerhead that disperses hot water evenly.
- With a “Keep Warm” mode to keep coffee hot.
- The filter baskets, carafe lid, and showerhead are dishwasher safe.
- With plastic parts but BPA-free.
5. Bonavita BV01002US 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Glass Carafe and Warming Plate
So unique with other Bonavita coffee machines, the BV01002US tells you when to clean it. The 8-cup One-touch operation Bonavita is provided with a LED indicator that lights up whenever it is time make sweep maintenance.
You don’t have to schedule the cleanup; the machine will do it for you. Moreover, the BV01002US Bonavita has a warming plate to heat its glass carafe after each brew.
The plate keeps the coffee hot for about one and a half hours (1.5 hours) to maintain the freshness of your java. The built-in showerhead has a wide reach that saturates the grounds and let it bloom for a while.
Additionally, the Bonavita BV01002US has a V-shaped filter basket located in the bottom of the machine and assures even saturation of the grounds. If you want to maintain the strong taste of coffee, this coffee machine is just right for you.
- Has an auto shut-off feature.
- The machine sounds off whenever brewing is through.
- Featured with pre-infusion mode (Pre-Soak).
- Assures of uniform extraction.
- A combination of metal, glass, and plastic materials (BPA-free).
Choosing two of the best Bonavita coffee makers among our list above might be a rigorous task because all of them are high-quality brewers. But we are sometimes destined to pick the best among the best.
For our first choice, we are hands up for the Bonavita BV1900TS. Although the Bonavita coffee machines have more common traits, the BV1900TS stands out because of its ability to maintain the ideal temperature in brewing and at the same time, it keeps our coffee warm while we do breaks.
And finally, the Bonavita BV01002US makes us always aware that we are brewing coffee as it emits a sound telling us that great coffee is waiting. The sound it makes is like music on our ears.
Bonavita really makes great coffee machines with no-fuss brewing.